style.min.css: 8/2/18 2:27PM
friendlys-retail.min.js: 8/23/18 12:04PM
Happiness in Your Home · Friendly's Retail
Sign up for savings! Get free coupons like $1 off 2 cartons now!
Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 2
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 medium bananas chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Naturally Friendly’s® Chocolate Ice Cream
- Place the batter ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a waffle maker and pour in the batter.
- Cook until the waffles are thoroughly cooked and golden.
- Remove the waffles and serve with Naturally Friendly’s® Chocolate Ice Cream, fruit, and other toppings of your choice!
Rate this recipe:
With no artificial colors or flavors, this chocolate ice cream is as creamy and pure as they come!
“The quintessential chocolate ice cream.”
– Emily Johnson, Associate Editor, Epicurious