style.min.css: 5/1/19 1:38PM
friendlys-retail.min.js: 8/23/18 12:04PM
Happiness in Your Home · Friendly's Retail
Sign up for savings! Get free coupons like $1 off 2 cartons now!
Time: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound cake loaf
- Rich & Creamy Homemade Vanilla ice cream
- Yellow gel icing
- Red gel icing
- Using a knife, cut the pound cake loaf into 4 equal pieces and then slice out the middle of each piece.
- Fill a freezer bag with Rich & Creamy Homemade Vanilla ice cream. Zip to close and with scissors cut off a bottom corner.
- Squeeze bag to dispense ice cream into each pound cake bun.
- Decorate with yellow and red gel icing.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Rate this recipe:
Everything is better homemade—even Vanilla ice cream! Our extra creamy Homemade Vanilla ice cream is a must-have for make-your-own-sundaes, ice cream parties and every other ice cream occasions!