style.min.css: 8/2/18 2:27PM
friendlys-retail.min.js: 8/23/18 12:04PM
Happiness in Your Home · Friendly's Retail
Sign up for savings! Get free coupons like $1 off 2 cartons now!
Time: 45 minutes
Serving Size: 6
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 3 cups rice cereal
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Green food coloring
- Rich & Creamy Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate candies or eggs
- Red licorice
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted and blended. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Add rice cereal and stir until well coated.
- Coat muffin tin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Working quickly, take a large spoonful of the mixture and press into each muffin cup. Use your fingers to press against the edges and create the basket shape. Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine shredded coconut with 2 drops of green food coloring and stir well until blended.
- Place 1 scoop of Rich & Creamy Vanilla ice cream in each basket and press firmly down with the back of the scooper or spoon.
- Sprinkle the green shredded coconut on top of the ice cream, and then add a few chocolate candies or eggs.
- For each basket handle, cut red licorice and place into the ice cream, against the basket edges.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Rate this recipe:
Oh, vanilla ice cream. You are the foundation to all things rich, creamy and delicious! Give Friendly’s vanilla ice cream a try and see what all the fuss is about.