style.min.css: 5/26/20 2:46PM
friendlys-retail.min.js: 8/23/18 12:04PM
Happiness in Your Home · Friendly's Retail
Sign up for savings! Get free coupons like $1 off 2 cartons now!
Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 1
- Rich & Creamy Classic Chocolate ice cream
- Green frosting
- Black licorice, cut to 2-inch pieces
- White gel icing
- Candy corn
- Place 1 scoop of Rich & Creamy Classic Chocolate ice cream into a small parfait glass or clear plastic cup.
- After transferring the green frosting to a piping bag with a star tip, pipe the frosting on top of the ice cream to look like grass.
- If needed, transfer the white icing to a piping bag with a round tip.
- Take a piece of black licorice, apply some icing on one end and top with a piece of candy corn. Do the same with another piece of licorice.
- Stick both pieces into the ice cream on one side of the cup.
- Break off a small piece of black licorice, apply some icing and then top with a piece of candy corn.
- Place this smaller piece into the ice cream so the three pieces form a triangle.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Rate this recipe:
Who doesn’t love chocolate ice cream? Treat yourself to scoop after scoop of our super creamy, deliciously rich premium Classic Chocolate ice cream.