Do you want to have a fantastic FUNraiser
for your local non-profit organization?
Well, you have found the right spot! A Friendly’s FUNraising event is a great way to bring the community together to support your cause.
When you sign up for a FUNraiser, your organization will receive a percentage of all sales for dine-in and carry-out menu items during your event. FUNraisers can be scheduled for any day of the week during store hours and held in multiple restaurants simultaneously.
Here are the steps:
- Contact your local Friendly's.
- Fill out the application form and provide a W-9 to book your event with your local restaurant General Manager.
- The General Manager will arrange for you to receive FUNraising vouchers, created specifically for your event.
- Distribute your FUNraising event vouchers and advertise your event with flyers! Be sure to include your organization’s name, as well as the date and time of your event.
- Invite Friends and Family with the event vouchers.
- Review the Friendly's Checklist.
- Have an awesome FUNraiser!
Here at Friendly’s we believe in making FUNraising events fun and downright delicious!